The applicant submits the following documents regardless of which competent authority performs the recognition procedure:
- Copies and translations of a foreign educational document in Ukrainian (in case of need the original is submitted) certified in accordance with the procedure established by law;
- Copies and the appendix to this document translated into Ukrainian and / or other documents containing information about curriculum certified in accordance with the procedure established by law (in case of need the originals are submitted);
- The documents referred to in subparagraphs 1 and 2 shall be officially certified in the country of origin (for documents from the countries – parties to the Convention, which cancels the requirement of legalization of foreign official documents (Hague, 1961) - only the Apostille stamp is required);
- In the event the documents are not officially certified in the country of issue or if the certificate does not certify their authenticity, the competent authority shall take measures to confirm the authenticity of such documents;
- copies of documents on the previous (secondary, vocational or higher) education if such education was received (if necessary);
- copies of documents certifying the identity of the Applicant and the owner, if the owner is not the Applicant (translated into Ukrainian if necessary);
- application request or the recognition procedure;
- a letter of consent from the holder of the documents for the processing of his/her personal data in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data".
An applicant can also submit other documents confirming the education and/or qualification of the holder, documents on admission to professional activities, and practical experience (translated into Ukrainian if necessary).
An applicant may submit the documents specified in subparagraphs 1-6 of this paragraph to the competent authority in electronic format as digital images.
If necessary, the competent authority checks the conformity of the digital images, mentioned in subparagraphs 1-4 of this point, to the originals and / or copies of the documents translated.
If the documents submitted by the Applicant are not fully and / or incorrectly drawn up, the competent authority may return the documents without consideration within 10 working days from the date of registration of the application. The applicant receives a notification indicating the shortcomings to be corrected.
Forms of applications and receipts for submission of documents for the recognition procedure in the Ministry of Education and Science.