The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine jointly with ''Osvitoria'' presents the national e-platform for distance and blended learning ''All-Ukrainian Online School'' (AOS).
The platform AOS was created in 2020. Our primary goal is to provide free access to high quality education content for all Ukrainian communities, schools and teachers, volunteers, coordinators and Ukrainian students of Grades 5-11.
The All-Ukrainian School Online is a tool to encourage students to continue their link with the Ukrainian education system, to resume their studies using Ukrainian e-learning resources, to contact their schools and teachers if possible.
The platform offers 2200 video lessons, tests, and materials for self-learning for 18 main subjects as well as methodical recommendations for teachers on how to use lesson materials for blended and remote learning with a convenient set of functions. The progress and fulfillment of tasks can be tracked in a student and teacher’s personal account (virtual classroom).
Mobile Apps are available for all operating systems:
Ukrainian Language, Literature, Biology and Ecology, Geography, History, Mathematics, Algebra, Geometry, Art, Law, Science, Physics, Chemistry, English and other subjects are available 24/7 from any device and any location.
Moreover, “Osvitoria” with the support of UNICEF has developed Methodological materials on the organization of distance and blended learning on the basis of the All-Ukrainian Online School translated into English, French, German, Italian, Hungarian and Romanian. Polish, Spanish, Czech, Lithuanian, Latvian, Portuguese and Estonian versions will also be available soon.
Furthermore, we have launched a joint educational project ''Learning without borders''. It is a joint project of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy, Ukrainian TV channels PLUSPLUS, Pixel and regional channels of the Public Broadcaster, as well as online TV platforms MEGOGO, Kyivstar TV, 1+1 video, sweet.tv, volia.tv.
The project is being implemented on the basis of the All-Ukrainian online schedule – on initiative of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, within which students of 5-11 grades can join the video lessons posted on YouTube. Anyone can add new lessons from the schedule to their google calendar to receive notifications when the broadcast starts.
During martial law, distance schools provide free access to education. Our team has prepared a list of schools and organizations that can help children and families:
- The distant school ''Atmosferna shkola'' provides free access to the Listener package with materials for teachers;
"Optima'' provides free access to annual materials for grades 1-11. After registration everyone will receive links and passwords to log in;
- On the website ''Dzherelo'' (distant education school) you can register via this link;
''DAR'' Distant School has opened an educational platform for school students (grades 7-11);
- The Academy of Modern Education "A+" has created an online project for all children in Ukraine who can join classes at Zoom;
The Jamm School team organized a distant school for students of grades 5-11;
- The ThinkGlobal Online education platform create live lessons, provides learning materials and conducts additional activities for children;
"Liko Education Online" offers free access to the platform (2-11 grades);
- Alterra School opens an external platform. Users will be able to access materials and tests;
The OkStudy educational platform has launched free daily online meetings with children from the age of 6: dancing, games, English, watching movies, etc. The schedule is updated daily on the Telegram-channel;
- IT STEP Academy organized a free series of online workshops and meetings for children: Internet security, first steps to earn money on NFT, game development with Construct;
Klim Churyumov Science Lyceum has opened registration for online lessons and regular daily meetings of children with a psychologist;
- The School Navigator project provide access to recordings of lessons as well as real-time lessons in Ukrainian, English and Russian;
The mathematical online platform "GIOS" provides a free access to their platform;
- The Basis Research School with the "School Info" Viber Community is conducting an educational initiative for primary and secondary school students in Ukraine;
M'Andryk International School invites students in grades 1-8 to free onlinee lessons with desperate teachers;
Alterra school opens the external platform ALTERRA ONLINE EXTERNAT and provides access to materials and tests;
- "Erudito" provides primary school teachers with ready-made content, children can use Erudito when there is no access to the school, but there is the Internet;
Matema Online School of Mathematics provides free assess for preschoolers and children in grades 1-11;
Online school "Na Urok" develops and creates lessons to support Ukrainian students;
- "School of Hope" offers distance learning lessons for students from Ukraine.