On 7th July 2022, the National Erasmus+ Office of Ukraine with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, European Association for International Education, German-Ukrainian Academic Society, Leibniz University Hannover (LUH) and Erasmus Student Network Ukraine in cooperation with the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine and National Erasmus+ Agencies invite Universities from the Erasmus+ Programme Countries and International Professional Networks to establish and strengthen collaboration with Ukrainian Universities by joining the webinar.
Considering the war in Ukraine and specific measures provided by the European Commission to Ukraine, the main aim of the webinar is to help Ukrainian universities to match the EU universities and to find opportunities for cooperation. The webinar includes a general session on opportunities, topical working groups and speed networking contacts sessions.
Time: 15.00-18.00 (GMT+3).
- EU Delegation to Ukraine
- Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
- “Erasmus+ opportunities for cooperation”, National Erasmus+ Office – Ukraine
- “Cooperation Opportunities with the European Association for the International Education”
- “Networking opportunities”, German – Ukrainian Academic Society and Leibniz University Hannover
- Tips&Hints for cooperation under Mobility Actions
- Tips&Hints for cooperation under Cooperation Partnership Actions (Partnerships for Cooperation, Alliances for Innovations/European Universities Alliances)
- Tips&Hints for cooperation under Capacity Building Action
- Tips&Hints for cooperation under Jean Monnet
Registration is obligatory. The registration form is open until 15:00 of 6th July 2022. Participants will receive confirmation and the zoom-link on the last day of registration (until 18:00).